My husband and I took an evening flight from Seattle to Las Vegas which took roughly two hours. We got there around 12 midnight and the fun-filled Las Vegas Strip welcomes you with a boisterous vibe! I believe it was a good decision to fly at night because Las Vegas is absolutely 10x gorgeous at night. Everything seems to come to life in the evening. Related Read: Our Review: Aria Resort and Casino in Las Vegas And so our Las Vegas itinerary begins.
Here’s how we spent our 3-day vacation in Vegas:
Arrival at 12midnight:
We hired an Uber taxi which cost us $15 from the airport going to Aria Resort & Casino. Our hotel is located right in the middle of the strip.
Had a little delay during check in because my card was rejected. My bad, I should have informed my bank that I was traveling to Vegas so they won’t flag it as fraud. It was quick though. Just gave them a call to confirm it’s me using the card in Vegas and boom, our vacation is officially starting!
We decided to just enjoy the night at the hotel, checking how everything goes at the casino, and of course enjoying the breathtaking view from our hotel room. Wow, I woke up that day in Seattle and now I am sleeping in Vegas. Surreal!
If there’s one thing you shouldn’t miss putting in your luggage, that’s comfortable shoes! Expect to walk about 6+ miles back & forth (yes, we didn’t use Uber because we wanted to enjoy the Vegas strip, baby!). And that’s only half of the strip. We had breakfast at The Buffet in Aria’s Crystals mall then off we go:
1) Statue of Liberty in New York, New York hotel
2) Mandalay Bay – took the tram from Excalibur Hotel & Casino
3) Las Vegas welcome sign
4) Harley Davidson of Las Vegas
5) MGM Grand
6) M&M’s store
7) A lot more along the strip
8) Spent a relaxing afternoon at Aria swimming pool
9) Dinner at Bacchanal Buffet (Caesar’s Palace). We had to wait for 1.5 hours. Good thing is, they have a ticketing system and they will text you when they’re almost ready to get you seated. We had to walk around Ceasar’s Palace while waiting, so it was okay (but yes we were starving already).
We paid $119 for 2. They will also take your photo after paying at the cashier. Don’t worry, they will just deliver the photos to your table and it costs $20! Yeah, it’s not for free!
They had a wide range of food selections and they are so yummy (at least the ones I’ve tasted). No wonder the lines are looong!
10) Bellagio fountain show