1) Breakfast at The Buffet in Monte Carlo
2) Mermaid show at Silverton Hotel – it’s a bit far from the strip, so we had to hire an Uber taxi.
3) Went back to the strip and bought some souvenirs at ABC store (located inside Miracle Mile Shops)
4) Celine Dion concert – the highlight of our trip!!! Two thumbs up with standing ovation. She’s incredible! Ticket costs $193/person. They prohibit video recording but pictures using smartphones was allowed (don’t even bother bringing your DSLR).
5) The Chandelier (Cosmopolitan hotel)
6) Dinner at Rainforest Café
You might wonder if we did gamble at one point – no. We came here to enjoy the city and try out some of the best restaurants. Even with slot machines off our list, it was still 100% fun!
Our trip is at 9am the following day and I still can’t believe our vacation is coming to an end. This is definitely not the last. We’re coming back to this beautiful city for sure!